September 8, 2016
1.Erase your device with iTunes
3.Erase your device with recovery mode
To erase data and content from your device,using recovery mode is the simplest way.
You don’t need to sync with either of iTunes or iCloud.
- Connect your iPhone or any other device using a USB to your synced computer.
- 2. Do force start of your device.
- (Press and hold the Sleep and Home key’s together. Don’t leave them even when you see the Apple logo,keep pressing until the recovery mode screen appears.)
- You will now get an option to either restore or update.
- On clicking on restore iTunes will download and restore your device.
- All you have to do is be patient and wait till your device restarts.It can take a few minutes.
- Set up your device using the backup you took earlier.
You can also read:
CategoriesiPhone and iPad